We are delighted to announce that, after several weeks of closure, we are once again welcoming patients safely to the clinic, and resuming our expert treatments.
We welcome telephone and online bookings, and we are looking forward to seeing you soon. We have always exercised strict safety and hygiene routines, so most of the new guidelines are second nature to us. Please be assured that every possible safety precaution is being adhered to:
- We are now conducting case histories and triage over the telephone, to minimise face-to-face contact.
- We are limiting the number of patients in the building.
- Disposable PPE is worn by practitioners at all times, and we ask that all patients wear a face covering in the clinic.
- Time between appointments has been extended, to allow the clinic to be thoroughly sanitised between patients.
- Social distancing guidelines are being adhered to, as far as possible, while allowing for effective treatment.
- If patients suspect that they are suffering from Covid symptoms, either before or after their appointment, they must tell us immediately.
We are also happy to offer a FREE 15-minute telephone consultation. If you would like to talk to one of our expert team, please call or email us.